Thursday, January 8, 2009

I always dream of having a blog....

After months, oh, wait..maybe years of thinking about having a blog but keep on postponing it since I am too lazy to type, I finally drag my lazy ass to create one here. I hope my super new blog will stay alive for a long time and I'll try to update it at least once a month.....

I am actually trying to be productive for this winter session as I am not taking any class this semester..Yeah, I have no idea what classes to take since I am almost done with most of them. I only have one semester left and few months away before saying "Hi" to the real world...Honestly speaking, I am not so ready to face it but at the same time, I can't wait to get out from school...:p...I haven't decided what kind of job I wanna do...Well, maybe I should forget it for now..I'll think about it again before going to sleep and then wake up with a nightmare of not having a secured job..lol..I have tons of stuff playing in my mind lately..yeah, getting a job, start my senior design project, updating my internship project, etc. But it is just too hard to start doing them when there is nothing to push you (early due dates)...Maybe I was born to be a last-minute person...I wish I could be like someone who is always doing his/her work (assignments and projects of course) whenever he/she feels bored. You know..like " my hobbies are finishing up my assigments, projects, reading textbooks and updating my notes.."..hahaha..I wonder if this kind of person exist..:))..

Well, I think that's it for now..I have to save my stories for next posts..Yeah, when I am out of ideas, I will stop writing and you don't want that to happen, right?Hahaha..I want to wish everybody Happy New Year!!! Good luck with your journey in fullfilling your resolutions...If you don't have any, good..We are in the same boat....lol..Well, I think I just figured out what my resolutions are but I am not too serious to fulfill them..except the finding for a good job part..:))..See ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment