Saturday, February 28, 2009

Valentines Dance Tango

I am currently listening to this music..over and over again...Oh, it's hard to describe how I love it so much..:))..I actually want to put it as a background music here, but I cannot recall how to do it. I asked Mr. Engineer to listen to it but he said, he doesn't really like the music. I am frustrated a little bit but what can I say, both of us have completely different tastes. Well, I will make him like whatever I like someday..:)...This music will definitely be the music for my wedding in the future..hahah. I am thinking about taking a dancing class with Mr. Engineer when I go back to Malaysia. He said he may not have time for it. But, let see how it'll be. I hope this dancing class plan happens. Or, Mr. Engineer can teach me some tango steps when he comes back from his trip in Argentina..wink wink...

I am eating my dinner right now. It's 10.30pm here and I know it is too late for a dinner. Well, it was my fault too because I woke up at 9pm from my "napping". That was my first nap in this week. Congratulation to me for not napping in the afternoon..hahah..I was feeling so tired after doing my groceries shopping at the Chinese store. Yeah, it was my second part of groceries shopping. At first, I decided to spend not more than $20 there so that I can pay in cash. But, I ended up spending $45+....and did something that I am not supposed to do..swiping my debit card.*sigh*..I am really overbudget this week...Anyway, if it is for food...I think it is forgiven..Lol..I didn't buy chicken today as the chicken there is really expensive. I went to a store that sells organic stuffs..(that's even more expensive) but there is no chicken there as well..Well, no chicken for this week..:(..I bought some kind of herbal tea from that store so that I won't feel awkward entering the store and not buying anything. That is the most expensive tea I ever bought..$4.50 for just 16 bags...(T_T)...and it tastes weird too..so many herbal flavor..I think I like it..Everything in that store is really expensive (organic stuffs, bah) and I don't think I can afford to shop there everytime I want to buy groceries. If I was rich, yes..I'll definitely go there as organic food is good to you. Plus, I am an environmental people, so I should change my lifestyle a bit to save our planet..:P

My housemate's bf is coming to visit her this week so I better not to go out from my room frequently. Hahah..I just don't want to disturb them. Her bf, which is a doctor for NYC will stay here overnight. I am actually easy to get shy whenever a guy is coming to our house. I will just say "hi" and left. I won't have a conversation unless I feel comfortable with him..Hahah..weirdo. Ok, I wanna continue eating my dinner. My menu today is porridge with pork shung (serunding pork)...yummy..:))

No comments:

Post a Comment